A water leak inside your home can cause moisture damage to interior walls and ceilings, insulation, and other materials inside your home, and can also lead to mold growth. Mold growth inside your home poses a health risk and needs to be remedied safely to avoid further contamination during and after clean-up. Here are some tips to help keep you and your family safe from mold spore contamination while cleaning up after mold growth inside your home.
Fire damage inside your home from a home fire causes damage not only to surfaces that become scorched but also to areas that are exposed to the fire's chemical-filled smoke. Here are some tips to help you clean up and restore your home's interior of fire and smoke damage. Remove Fire-Damaged Items The first step for clean-up after a fire in your home is to remove the items and materials that have become fire damaged and cannot be salvaged.